Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council Public Meeting
February 10, 2010
5800 Pacheco Boulevard, Pacheco
The public may comment on any agenda item of public interest within the jurisdiction of the Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council. In accordance with the Brown Act, if a member of the public addresses an item not on the posted agenda, no response, discussion or action on the item may occur.
1. Call To Order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comment/Announcements – May include, but not limited to:
* Sheriff’s Department – Special Announcement
* California Highway Patrol
* Community Watch
* Supervisor Bonilla’s Office
* Airport - The Contra Costa County Aviation Advisory Committee (AAC) currently has an opening for an at-large position. Contra Costa residents are eligible to fill this position to represent all County stakeholders in matters related to Buchanan Field and Byron.
4. Report on Beautification Project – Bette Wilgus & Susan Cohen
5. Correspondence – Olivier Fontana
6. Report from Pacheco Town Council- Doug Stewart