Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council Public Meeting
April 14, 2010
5800 Pacheco Boulevard, Pacheco
The public may comment on any agenda item of public interest within the jurisdiction of the Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council. In accordance with the Brown Act, if a member of the public addresses an item not on the posted agenda, no response, discussion or action on the item may occur.
1. Call To Order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comment/Announcements – May include, but not limited to:
* Sheriff’s Department – Special Announcement
* California Highway Patrol
* Community Watch
* Supervisor Bonilla’s Office
4. Presentation by Jason Crapo, Building Inspection Deputy Director, regarding the Residential Rental Inspection Program (RRIP).
5. Report on Beautification Project – Bette Wilgus & Susan Cohen
6. Correspondence – Olivier Fontana
7. Report from Pacheco Town Council- Doug Stewart