Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council Public Meeting
March 10, 2010
5800 Pacheco Boulevard, Pacheco
The public may comment on any agenda item of public interest within the jurisdiction of the Pacheco Municipal Advisory Council. In accordance with the Brown Act, if a member of the public addresses an item not on the posted agenda, no response, discussion or action on the item may occur.
1. Call To Order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comment/Announcements – May include, but not limited to:
* Sheriff’s Department – Special Announcement
* California Highway Patrol
* Community Watch
* Supervisor Bonilla’s Office
4. Report on Beautification Project – Bette Wilgus & Susan Cohen
* Action Item. Possible removal of a willow tree in the creekside park for PG&E G&E has a reconductoring and pole replacement project.
5. Correspondence – Olivier Fontana
* Possible Action Item. PMAC feedback requested by Public Works department regarding 2009 Capital Road Improvement and Preservation Program (CRIPP).
6. Report from Pacheco Town Council- Doug Stewart